Refrigerant R404a is a Non-Ozone Depleting, Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable Refrigerant developed for a variety of Medium and Low-Temperature Refrigeration applications. The type of Maxron R-404 is HFC – Azeotropic blends of three refrigerants namely R 143a (52%), R 125 (44%) & R 134a (4 %). Maxron 404A blends are suitable for Refrigeration applications like Food Display Cases, Deep Freezers, Storage Cases, Cold storage Rooms, Ice machines, Food processing units, Industrial Refrigeration.
R-404A is a pseudo-azeotropic mixed refrigerant composed of the three ingredients R-125, R-134a, and R-143a, and was developed as a substitute refrigerant for R-502 and R-22, used in commercial refrigerator equipment for low and medium temperature ranges. It possesses outstanding properties as a refrigerant for showcases, refrigerated vehicles, ice makers, and other equipment.
Applications of refrigeration gas R404a
- Cold storage cells
- Ice and vending machines
Properties of R404a gas
- Substitute for R502, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Near azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R143a, and R134a
- Only charge refrigerant from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Only charge compressors with polyester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- With a GWP above 2500, virgin R404A can no longer be used in new equipment or to service existing equipment where the charge size is greater than 40T CO2 Equivalent (approximately 10kgs of R404A). The use of Reclaimed R404A is allowable until 2030 to service existing equipment.
Call +254748246998 to place your order
Swift delivery within Kenya. Huge price (KES) discounts on large orders