Refrigerant Freon Gas R410a in Nairobi Kenya is widely used as a refrigerant in many air conditioning applications, usually packaged in pink color cylinders.
Due to the nature of R410a properties which is of a HFC (hydrofluorocarbons) refrigerant, it does not has any ozone depletion potential (Zero ODP) and thus introduced as a greener choice for R22 for use in both residential and commercial air-conditioning products.
Demand for R410a refrigerant and other HFC will gradually increase because of its lower environmental burden.
R410A is an HFC blend for new R22 applications. It operates at higher pressures than many other refrigerants, and so do not use to retrofit R22 systems. Systems designed for R410A can take advantage of its ability to use smaller components, making it a key refrigerant for domestic and light air conditioning equipment. R410A’s low glide also makes it suitable for some centrifugal compressors, and it can operate in low-temperature applications
Features of Refrigerant Freon Gas R410a
- Substitute for R22 and R13B1
- Near azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32 and R125
- Only charge the refrigerant from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Only charge compressors with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Distinct higher efficiency in comparison with R22
- Not a retrofit replacement due to much higher operating pressures
- Consider higher pressures of this refrigerant, especially with regards to system components
Call +254748246998 to place your order
Swift delivery within Kenya. Huge price (KES) discounts on large orders