Dandy Solutions LTD is the leading stockist of Electrical Insulating Rubber Mat (Electromat) in Nairobi Kenya. Our rolls comes in the below specifications:
Electrical Insulating Rubber Mat (Electromat) specifications;
Surface Design: TOP FINE RIBBED & BOTTOM TEXTURED ASTM-D178 CLASS: 1 TYPE- I
Working Voltage: 7500volts
Maximum Withstand: 20,000volts
Electricity is essential for modern life in Kenya, and with the rising popularity of technological gadgets, thedemand for electricity and electrical safety protection is growing. As the number of people using electricalappliances increases, the need for proper insulation from electric shock is also on the rise. Electrical insulation rubber mats are becoming increasingly important in Kenya, as they provide a range of advantages that makes them a very useful tool in the electrical safety toolkit.
What are Electrical Insulating Rubber Mats (Electromats)?
Electrical insulation rubber mats are made of rubber materials, and serve as a barrier against electric shocks. Without a doubt, these are integral in preventing damage by absorbing electrical current and dissipating any potential for electric shock to occur. They are usually constructed from several layers of rubber and foam, to provide extra insulation and protection against electricity or sparks. Additionally, they can either be self–extinguishing or flame retardant, depending on the purpose of the mat.
Benefits of High Voltage Electrical Insulation Rubber Mat (Electromat)
There are a variety of benefits that electrical insulation rubber mats provide. First, they provide an effective barrier against electric shock, limiting the severity of the shock and preventing any damage. Additionally,their high durability prevents any wear and tear that can be caused by repeated use. The insulation rubber mats are also resistant to most types of chemicals, thus making them suitable for use in a variety of industries. Furthermore, the rubber prevents any electrical sparks, as well as any overheating of the electricity source. This makes electrical insulation rubber mats a great piece of technology for ensuring electrical safety in both commercial and residential areas.
Application of High Voltage Electrical Insulation Rubber Mat
- Designed and highly recommended to protect operators working in high voltage environments like control panels from experiencing electrical shock in any event of electrical faults or power surge.
- Designed and highly recommended for use in High Voltage Panels
- Used in Sub-stations
- Used in Power Transformer Rooms
- Used in LT & HT Labs
The Use of High Voltage Electrical Insulation Rubber Mat (Electromat) in Kenya
The use of electrical insulation rubber mats in Kenya is becoming increasingly popular, as the country has seen a huge increase in the demand for safety measures for electricity in light of the growth in modern technology. Electrical insulation rubber mats can be useful in all kinds of establishments, from factories, businesses and schools to homes. The mat is also making its way into the construction sector. Here, it is providing insulation and protection from electric shock in areas that are highly prone to accidents. In addition, electrical insulation rubber mats are also gaining traction in the medical field, as medical equipment requires extra insulation to prevent electric shock and other damages.
How to increase the life expectancy of an High Voltage Electrical Insulation Rubber Mat (Electromat)
- Storage– Store in a container or package. Ensure that you do not expose the matting to any form of compression or folding. Moreover, do not store it in proximity to steam pipes, radiators or other sources of artificial heat . Do not also expose it to direct sunlight, artificial light or other sources of ozone. Always ensure that the ambient temperature is between 10°C and 21°C.
- Transportation – Package in an individual container of sufficient strength to properly protect the matting from damage.
- Examination Before Use – Each time before use, visually inspect the matting . If you think that the matting is unsafe, do not be use it. Ensure that you return it for testing or for it to be destroyed.
- Precautions In Use – Do not expose it unnecessarily to heat or light. Equally important, do not allow it to come into contact with oil, grease, turpentine, white spirit or strong acid.
If the rubber matting becomes soiled, wash it with warm water, soap and then dry it thoroughly. What’s more, if insulating compounds such as paint continue to stick to the mat, wipe the affected parts immediately with a suitable solvent. Furthermore, avoid excessive solvent use, and then immediately wash and treat as described above. Matting which becomes wet in use or by washing should be dried thoroughly, ensuring that the temperature of the matting does not exceed 65°C
In conclusion, electrical insulation rubber mats are becoming an increasingly integral safety tool in Kenya. Their range of advantages makes them a worthwhile investment, as they provide an effective barrier against electric shock and other damages.
In brief, as the demand for electrical safety in Kenya grows, the importance of electrical insulation rubber mat becomes even more apparent.